Struggling with what to cook today? Are you tired of eating the same old food again and again? If you are one of those people who want to cook something easy and quick, then you are at the right place. After reading this article, you will be able to make delicious Chicken Ranch and end up munching it all. Chicken Ranch is a very easy-to-make chicken recipe. There are multiple ways to cook it such as baking or deep frying, so it depends entirely on how you like it to be. The best thing about Chicken Ranch is that it requires less ingredients but still turns out to be bursting with flavors. You can always add more spices according to your taste and desires.
What is ranch dressing?
For people who don’t know what Chicken Ranch is, you might have heard of Ranch sauces or Ranch salad dressing. Ranch is basically a famous sauce used to make many dishes as it is widely available in fancy bottled packaging in most grocery stores. Moreover, you can also make your own Ranch sauce with fresh herbs and garlic as these ingredients are readily available in the supermarket. The main features of a Ranch sauce include a white creamy yet not so heavy texture which makes it suitable to use for a lot of dishes such as chicken, salads, rice, pasta and even fish.
What’s needed for this recipe?
Coming back to the Chicken Ranch Delight, for that all you need is:
- Pieces of boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Melted butter
- Ranch seasoning sauce
- Crushed cornflakes or bread crumbs
- Shredded cheese (you can use your favorite cheese, for example Parmesan, Cheddar, Gouda)
Yes, these are the only simple ingredients needed to make a scrumptious and crispy chicken. The method to make it is simple too. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you make your way to making one of the best chicken dishes of all time.
Beginner’s chicken ranch recipe
- If you want to bake your Chicken, then pre-heat your oven at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minute nos.
- Grease the baking tray with cooking spray to prevent the chicken sticking onto the pan.
- Mix the Ranch sauce, crushed cornflakes/bread crumbs, and shredded cheese into a bowl.
- Dip the chicken breast pieces into the bowl for margination.
- Let the chicken pieces coat properly.
- Sprinkle the left-over margination crumbs on the chicken pieces.
- If you want to fry the pieces, then pour some oil in the frying pan and fry the pieces on low heat till they turn crispy golden.
- For baking, put the pieces in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve the delicious and mouth-watering Chicken Ranch with mashed potatoes or salad as a sideline.
Chicken Ranch is not only easy and quick to make but is also everyone’s favorite meal. So do try this healthy and easy recipe for yourself and your loved ones.