It’s just one of many chicken pasta dishes, an Italian-inspired with chicken and snow peas.A versatile vegetable that well goes into salads and steamed rice.
This delicious chicken pasta recipe is an Italian tweak with an unusual caramelized soy sauce over farfalle pasta shape, therefore becomes an Italo-Chinese dish, which I suggest you to try.
Ingredients: serves 4
– 10 oz (300g) pasta farfalle style
– 8 oz (230g) chicken breast
– 10 oz (300g) snow peas
– 1 onion
– 3 tbsp (45ml) soy sauce
– 1 tbsp (15g) honey
– 3/8 cup (90ml) extra-virgin olive oil
– sprinkel of sweet paprika
Preparation: medium 45 minutes
1. Remove from the chicken breast the bones and part of any fat, then cut into strips, put them in a bowl. Add the honey dissolved in 3 tbsp (45ml) of soy sauce, mix well and let stand for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile wash the snow peas, trim the end, and bring to boil in a little water for 7-8 minutes, then drain. Chop the onion and brown in a large pan with the olive oil.
3. Add the drained chicken strips and cook over high heat for 3-4-minutes, stirring. Add the snow peas and continue cooking for a couple of minutes more, wetting if necessary with 1 ladle of hot water.
4. Cook the pasta in abundant salted water, drain it al dente, pour into the pan with the sauce and let it flavor for a while. Finally complete with a little sprinkle of paprika and serve.
Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
How to prepare chicken pasta salad!In summer, sitting at the table in front of a steaming plate of pasta is almost a punishment.
No doubt I will prefer a nice cold dish. A cold and tasty main course just like the one I propose you in this guide!
You’ll see that a summer lunch will become pleasant altogether.
Ingredients: serves 6
– 1/2 lb (200 g) of penne
– 1 lb (450 g) chicken breast
– 7 tablespoons (100 ml) extra virgin olive oil
– 2 clove crushed garlic
– 1 tablespoon (30 ml) lemon juice
– 3 tablepoon (50 g) minced basil
– 4 minced tomateos
– 3 oz (85 g) black olives
– arugula leaves
Preparation: easy 20 minutes
1. Cook pasta in salted water. Meanwhile, mix the olive oil in a bowl (7 tablespoons), garlic, and lemon juice, basil, tomatoes, olives and a pinch of salt.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and lightly fry the chicken breast cutted into strips about 4 minutes on medium heat until cooked.
3. Drain the chicken, pass it on kitchen paper and add the hot pasta into a pasta bowl, then mix well. Serve the salad on a bed of arugula.